Galvin Green Mens Almer Paclite Gore-Tex Waterproof Jacket 2012
Waterproof full zip jacket in GORE-TEX® Paclite® Shell fabric with stretch fabric inserts. Ultralight and extremely breathable. The stretch fabric inserts makes the jacket very flexible and comfortable to wear. Equipped with a chest pocket and adjustable chest and bottom edge.
GORE-TEX® Paclite® Shells features the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX® membrane completely water proof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside.
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
- Ultra light and ultra packable, ideal when weight and space are critical.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
Cuffs with partial elastic and rubber tab with touch and close fastener.
Drawstring bottom edge
Elastic drawstring in bottom edge for width adjustment.
Inserts in GORE-TEX® fabric with stretch to maximize freedom of movement.
Tab on each side of the back with touch and close fastener for chest width adjustment.